Take this 4 hour ride across 43 bridges and 31 islands to the “America’s Caribbean Islands.” The Florida Keys, a string of islands and islets bordered by the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico. Once in Key West experience a Caribbean atmosphere complete with street artists, outdoor cafes and restaurants. Spend some time & explore Key West on your own. You may visit Ernest Hemingway’s House, The Southernmost point of the continental U.S.(the famous “90 miles to Cuba” Monument), The Mel Fisher Museum, the Light House Museum, Ripley’s Believe It Or Not Museum or Mallory Square to mention a few. (tickets not included).
About This Deal
Your day starts in the early morning with hotel pick up (Miami Beach 6 to 7 AM Must contact us after booking to schedule) or Bayside Marketplace where you'll depart Miami for Key West. You'll travel across 42 bridges including the famed "Seven Mile Bridge" down to the Florida Keys.
Once in Key West you'll feel like you're in the Caribbean with the many street artists, outdoor cafes and restaurants. You'll have the option to either spend time on your own seeing notable attractions such as Ernest Hemingway’s House, the Southernmost point of the continental US (the famous "90 miles to Cuba" Monument), the Mel Fisher Museum, the Light House Museum, Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum or Mallory Square.
Enjoy for about 5.5 hours this beautiful island on your own and then return relaxing on our bus back to Miami.
Our Bus departs from Downtown Miami, we offer hotel pick up schedule is between 6:00AM and 7:15AM depending on the hotel location.
Hotel pick up available only from:
-Miami Beach only along Collins Ave., Washington Ave. & Ocean Drive.
- Downtown Miami main meeting point: Bayside Marketplace 401 Biscayne Blvd. @ 7:15AM.
All passengers pick up automatically scheduled at Bayside Marketplace 401 Biscayne Blvd. @ 7:15AM. to schedule a hotel pick up must contact us via email, phone or WhatsApp and we will confirm address and pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Don't forget your swim suit and your camera
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please no food or drinks allowed on board (only bottles of water)
- Smoking is NOT allowed on board
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 81 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- * Buses will be running at a maximum of 50% capacity. * Everyone must wear masks at all times while onboard. (must bring their own). * Seats assigned at boarding for social distancing. * No eating or drinking onboard. * Vehicles with restroom onboard will have it locked and out of service.
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only in Miami Beach, Must contact us after booking to schedule.
- All passengers pick up automatically scheduled at Bayside Marketplace 401 Biscayne Blvd. @ 7:15AM.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Food and drinks
- First Row seating (Extra $20 per person fee apply at boarding)
- Second Row Seating (Extra $10 per person fee apply at boarding)
- Any Attraction Tickets
Bayside Marketplace, 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Xcursions USA in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.