Take an amazing, all inclusive surf trip to Baja. Learn how to surf on uncrowded waves, camp on a beautiful private, oceanfront property, meet new people, make lifelong friends. Want a weekend away but don't want the hassle of planning and buying your gear? Have you always wanted to go to Mexico but don't want to go alone? Are all the Baja excursions too expensive? This trip is designed to make you feel like you are heading out on a road trip with a group of ten of your best friends.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rosarito, Rosarito, Baja California
We will then cross the border into Mexico surfing, sight seeing, taco eating, and beer drinking in Rosarito, Puerto Nuevo, K38, and La Fonda depending on what the wind and swell is doing as we are chasing the best waves.
For our Surf Camp Packages we provide surfboards, wetsuits, and three one hour lessons.
We will arrive at a private campsite outside of Ensenada in time to watch the sunset as we eat our dinner cooked over the fire. Campfire games and live music are always part of the agenda so come prepared to share your favourite song or game.
We try to choose the lowest wait time and quickest border crossing point but always be prepared to be waiting an average of 2-3 hours.
We will drop everyone off in front of the USA Hostel in Ocean Beach unless a pre arranged drop off is arranged.
All Food, Camping Gear, and Transport is included. Boards and wetsuits can be available upon request as well!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Dinner - Dinner, Beer, Coffee, Breakfast, and healthy snacks are provided. Only food or drinks eaten out is not.
- Surfboards, Wetsuits, snorkel gear
- Camping Gear
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
1 to 3 days
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the YES Adventure Trips in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.