Take an amazing, all inclusive surf trip to Baja. Learn how to surf on uncrowded waves, camp on a beautiful private, oceanfront property, meet new people, make lifelong friends. Want a weekend away but don't want the hassle of planning and buying your gear? Have you always wanted to go to Mexico but don't want to go alone? Are all the Baja excursions too expensive? This trip is designed to make you feel like you are heading out on a road trip with a group of ten of your best friends.
What You'll Get
After Booking via Calling, Filling out a form on our website, or sending us a message via email or instagram we will reach out to confirm booking, pick up location, send a packing list, and waiver form to be filled out.
We will meet outside the USA Hostel in Ocean Beach 30 min prior to departure time. Pick up can be arranged from other hostels or the Old Town train station as well. You will know it's us from the Toyota Truck and Landcruiser loaded down with surfboards and camping gear. There is a lovely coffee shop around the corner so make sure you grab your cuppa joe before departure time.
We will then cross the border into Mexico surfing, sight seeing, taco eating, and beer drinking in Rosarito, Puerto Nuevo, K38, and La Fonda depending on what the wind and swell is doing as we are chasing the best waves.
For our Surf Camp Packages we provide surfboards, wetsuits, and three one hour lessons.
We will arrive at a private campsite outside of Ensenada in time to watch the sunset as we eat our dinner cooked over the fire. Campfire games and live music are always part of the agenda so come prepared to share your favourite song or game.
For the one night surf trip the following morning coffee will be ready by 6am to fuel you for a sunrise surf followed by breakfast at 8am and loading up to leave for the border crossing by 9am to beat the line. We try to choose the lowest wait time and quickest border crossing point but always be prepared to be waiting an average of 2-3 hours.
For the two night trip we will continue on down to Punta Cabras for another epic day of surfing and camping, leaving by 8:30am the next day.
We will drop everyone off in front of the USA Hostel in Ocean Beach unless a pre arranged drop off is arranged.
All Food, Camping Gear, and Transport is included. Boards and wetsuits can be available upon request as well!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Dinner - Dinner, Beer, Coffee, Breakfast, and healthy snacks are provided. Only food or drinks eaten out is not.
- Surfboards, Wetsuits, snorkel gear
- Camping Gear
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
1 to 3 days
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the YES Adventure Trips in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.