Experience yoga while floating on the crystal clear waters of Honolulu, Hawaii. Standup paddleboard yoga is a unique adventure that combines the physical challenges of practicing yoga on a paddleboard with the majestic beauty of Hawaii’s oceans and shorelines. Classes available for all levels. Small group sizes ensure personalized attention from our highly qualified instructors, allowing each student to work at their own ability level. The SUP yoga classes include many familiar yoga poses adapted to the water. Most of the poses are done seated, kneeling, or lying down, with a few standing poses as well to work on balance and core stability. Free time is incorporated into each class, giving students a chance to try any poses they would like to work on. Classes end with traditional savasana, a meditation experienced lying on the board with the soft rocking of the oceans waves, fingers and toes trailing into the water, and the mind free to relax and let go.
About This Deal
We will enjoy a fun-filled yoga class on the water! We will be anchored in waist-deep water, so no swimming ability needed. The class is open to all levels, from beginners to advanced yogis.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please search for 'Yoga Floats' on Google Maps to find the exact location
- Children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Our classes take place outdoors, in fresh air, limited our risk of spreading the virus. The boards are big and there is naturally at least 6 feet of separation from other guests. You will only use one piece of equipment, you don't have to share with any other guests.
- Professional guide
- Transportation to/from attractions
1 hour 15 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Yoga Floats, LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.