Enjoy a private day trip from Merida and visit 3 different cenotes and the beautiful town of Izamal. You will be accompanied by a private guide who will make sure you have the best time with your family or friends. Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
What You'll Get
Your tour begins with hotel pickup in Merida as you board a private van and head to Cenotes Santa Barbara, where you can explore 3 different types of Cenotes, open, semi open and close, you can visit them by bike or by "truck" (open vehicle used for carrying goods on a railway).
After this experience we will take you to visit Izamal, the City of Three Cultures or City of Hills. The Mayas founded Izamal as kingdom of the Itzaes, creating a sacred city and sanctuary in the Yucatan Peninsula. Admire the great Franciscan Convent of San Antonio de Padua, the most important reminder of the Spanish Conquest and domination of the New World and the initiation of the Maya to Catholicism.
Lunch will be at Izamal and where you will taste the delicious Yucatan gastronomy (meals and beverages are not included).
Finally, you'll be dropped-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring comfortable clothes and walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, camera and cash for expenses like snacks, drinks, etc.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- PRIVATE TOUR WITH OUR TOTAL SERVICE CONCEPT
- Personalized pickup in Merida, according to your preferences of time and place of departure.
- Private and luxury vehicle according the number of passengers with professional driver.
- INAH certified & bilingual guide in English or Spanish.
- Truck ride at Cenotes Santa Barbara.
- Amenities: Water, repellent, antibacterial gel, first aid kit, towels, umbrellas and souvenir gifts.
- Entry/Admission - Homun Cenotes
- Entry/Admission - Convento de San Antonio de Padua
- Alcoholic beverages and sodas
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide name and address for pick up location. The recommended time for departure is between 8-9 am. If you require a different time for pick up, please send a request.
Flexible. We recommend to start early between 7:30-9:00 am
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Yucatan Concierge in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.