What You'll Get
Taking off from Manhattan's Downtown Heliport, you will fly past the former US Army post of Governor's Island to get a close-up of the majestic Statue of Liberty, a nineteenth century gift from the people of France. You'll then soar over beautiful Battery Park to reach the site of Ground Zero, scene of the tragedies of September 11, 2001.
Your flight will proceed along the Hudson River past Wall Street, Chinatown, Little Italy and the bright lights of bustling Times Square before continuing north to reach New York's world-famous Central Park, an oasis in the urban landscape!
Sports fans will be thrilled as your helicopter rounds the bases of the New Yankee Stadium, the world's third most expensive stadium when completed in 2009. While you are in the air, see George Washington Bridge and head back over Manhattan to take in New York's world-famous skyline featuring the Empire State Building, the Met Life Building and the art deco magnificence of the Chrysler Building.
You'll see the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn and Staten Island, and view the Queensboro, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges. The aerial views of the United Nations Building and South Street Seaport are unforgettable as your flight brings you back to New York Harbor over Ellis Island, the first stop on American soil for over 20 million immigrants.
Whether this is your first time in New York City or you are a regular visitor to the Big Apple, a New York Grand Island Helicopter Flight is a thrilling way to see this great city and its five boroughs!
Please note: The listed price does not include a US $40 per person heliport/security fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Helicopter seating is based on a 4- or 6-passenger helicopter, whichever is available at the time of your tour
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (113kgs) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. 300-lb (136kg) maximum weight per passenger.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- All passengers including children must have ID/Passport or you may be denied your flight
- Please note, audio language selection is not guaranteed and is based on availability. Should more than 2 languages be requested on the same flight, the audio commentary may default to English
- 25-30-minute Helicopter tour
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a USD40.00 per person (including infants) heliport/security fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The heliport/security fee is mandated by the Downtown Manhattan Heliport and is not within our control.
Flights operate from the Downtown Manhattan Heliport
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Zip Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.