What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Welcome to the longest zipline in Canada and the United States. This thrilling adventure begins at Upper Blackcomb Village at the Ziptrek kiosk/tent.
Taking on the Sasquatch starts by checking in and then meeting the guide in the Upper Village. All guests have the option of a free GoPro for the duration of their tour, which is provided when checking in. If interested in purchasing the SD card, it can be arranged following the tour. The group will then take a short van ride (September to October) or the Blackcomb Gondola up Blackcomb Mountain.
Guides will be waiting at each line ready to attach guests onto one of two side-by-side ziplines. The guides will explain everything, including taking a few steps down the stairs to wait. Acceleration happens very quickly, so just hold on (or let go) and enjoy the rush. Approximately two thirds of the way across, there will be a decrease in speed. This is the chance to really take in the amazing views of the mountains, village, lakes, rivers, forest, and glacier. Enjoy the remaining time on the zipline since it will be rolling into the slow-braking mechanism shortly, where more guides are waiting to disconnect passengers. The zip will take approximately 60 to 90 seconds.
Don't worry if the legs are feeling a little wobbly. That's normal. It's just the amazing adrenaline rush. From the viewing platform, watch as friends come across next. Once everyone from the group has zipped, there will be a short trail hike to download on the Whistler Village Gondola to Whistler Village, deharness and onto your next Whistler adventure.
GoPro footage can be purchased once in Whistler Village.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 10-14 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in almost all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. If cancelled due to poor weather, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- No bags, purses, or hanging camera's permitted
- Supplier does not have any on-site storage. Please arrange for storage prior to checking in
- Anything brought with guests is required to fit in their own zipped/secured pockets (wallets, cell phones, cameras, etc)
- Eyewear must be secured if worn on the Sasquatch. The supplier is not responsible for lost items
- Minimum weight 75 pounds, maximum weight 275 pounds
- Driver and professional guide
- Use of helmet and harness
- Gratuities (optional)
Centrally located in Whistler Village
2 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ziptrek Ecotours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY. ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.