Our Tour provides Award winning Tours of Niagara Falls for last 25 years.
Experience the Falls with our Trained and Professional Tour Guides. We are premiere Niagara Falls Bus Tour company in Toronto, Ontario. We'll help you create the perfect once in a life time Sightseeing trip from Toronto to the Niagara Falls. We are offering complete full tour packages that fits in your vacation budget. Experience the wonder, the beauty, and the history of Niagara Falls we offer highly-rated, exclusive yet affordable guided tours to Canadian side of the Niagara Falls. Tours depart daily from Toronto throughout the year. From gorgeous man-made and natural sites, to the world-class Niagara City Cruise, and even the beautiful town of Niagara-On-The-Lake - Take a deep breath and refresh your senses at Canada’s number-one attraction.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Table Rock Welcome Centre, 6650 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
Your first stop will be a view of the magnificent Niagara Falls. Where every year millions of visitors stand close to the thundering water rushing over the brink of the Horseshoe Falls! Not only is Table Rock right at the Falls itself, but there's plenty to do once you get there. You will be treated with an up-close view of the Horseshoe Falls and the American Falls from the Table Rock welcoming center for the best selfies and family pictures.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Journey Behind the Falls, 6650 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, On L2G, Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G Canada
Journey Behind the Falls is a year-round attraction that offers an unique view of the Falls from below and behind.
Visitors descend 150 ft. by elevator, where a short tunnel (150 ft.) gives access to two outdoor observation decks and two portals located directly behind the Falls. At Journey Behind the Falls, you`ll experience the awesome spectacle of one-fifth of the world’s fresh water crashing down to the basin below. During summer daylight hours, over 2,800 cubic meters of water thunders over the brink every second, travelling 65 kilometers per hour!
Your Journey Behind the Falls visit will take 30 to 45 minutes and in the spring and summer months, you`ll receive a free souvenir biodegradable rain poncho as protection from the mist of the Falls. Elevators descend 150 feet through bedrock to tunnels that lead and to the Cataract Portal and the Great Falls Portal which is one third of the way behind the massive sheet of water. Then you walk on to the Upper and Lower Observation Decks at the very foot of the Falls. Posters of information are a great resource of information about the history and evolution of the hallways you walk through. Journey Behind the Falls is an iconic Niagara Falls experience, make sure you take a waterproof camera. (tickets available to purchase)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Floral Clock, 7400 Portage Road Queenston ON, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
The intricate designs on the face of the Floral Clock are created with up to 16,000 carpet bedding plants and are changed twice each year. The planted face of the Floral Clock is maintained by Niagara Parks horticulture staff, while the mechanism inside is kept in working order by Ontario Hydro.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Niagara on the Lake Heritage District, Queen St, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Niagara-on-the-Lake’s Heritage District offers beautiful shopping, where our visitors are often found strolling. Revisit the glamour of the 1920’s and 30’s and find your perfect hat at Beau Chapeau. Canada’s oldest year-round holiday emporium.
Stop At: Whirlpool Aero Car, 3850 Niagara River Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
Scenic picture stop at Whirlpool Aerocar. The Whirlpool Aero car was designed by a Spanish engineer, Leonardo Torres Quevedo and has been in operation since 1916. The cable car is suspended from six sturdy cables and offers a wonderful view of the Niagara Whirlpool which is formed at the end of the rapids where the gorge turns abruptly counterclockwise and the river escapes through the narrowest channel in the gorge. High above the racing Niagara River, you'll be transported through the air in an antique cable car. Far below, the torrent of water abruptly changes direction and creates one of the world’s most mesmerizing natural phenomenon – the Niagara Whirlpool. Sometimes frightening and always unforgettable!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Sir Ada Beck II Generating Station, 14000 Niagara River Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
The Sir Adam Beck I Generating Station (GS) has provided clean, renewable electricity to Ontario for nearly 100 years. When it was opened by Sir Adam Beck on Dec. 28, 1921, the Queenston-Chippawa Development (as it was known between 1922 and 1950) was the largest hydroelectric power station in the world. At the peak of construction more than 10,000 people worked on the project.
Pass By: The Welland Canal, West Street, Welland, Ontario L3K 4E3 Canada
Ocean-going ships that have curved hulls to withstand ocean conditions with deeper drafts, they often only carry a partial load when sailing the Great Lakes. They make up approx. 20% of Canal Traffic.It takes 9.4 million litres of water to fill a lock. No pumps are needed, it's all done thanks to gravity.
Stop At: Living Water Wayside Chapel, 15796 Niagara River Pky, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Your day trip from Toronto to Niagara Falls includes a visit to the Living Water Wayside Chapel - the smallest chapel in the world.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Botanical Gardens, 2565 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 2S7 Canada
Drive through Niagara Parks' Botanical Gardens which is located on the scenic Niagara Parkway and the Great Gorge, just a 10 minute drive north of the Niagara Falls. This beautiful garden setting is home to the Butterfly conservatory and serves as the unique outdoor classroom for students attending the Niagara Parks School of Horticulture.
Stop At: Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls, Ontario
See the majestic falls throughout your tour
(Please note: Boat Sept 21st Oct 31st, Boat operates only Friday to Monday) Boat Closed for the Winter from Nov 1st to April 30th will replaced with Journey behind the Falls or Skylon
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Complimentary souvenir and bottled water
- Niagara Parks certified guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Downtown Toronto hotels and Pearson Airport Hotels)
- Transport by air-conditioned Motorcoach or Mini Coach
- Wi-fi on board
- Entry/Admission - Table Rock Welcome Centre
- Entry/Admission - Journey Behind the Falls
- Entry/Admission - Floral Clock
- Entry/Admission - Living Water Wayside Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Whirlpool Aero Car
1: 55 York St, Toronto, ON M5J 1R7, Canada
2: 300 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5V 0E9, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Central pick up locations below:
9 to 10 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Zoom Tours Inc in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.