You may have seen the Falls before but you've never seen them quite like this. Our best value tour offers approx 5-6 hours of tour of all major attractions in the Canadian side of Niagara Falls with pickups from your Hotel in Niagara Falls, Ontario and Niagara Falls, New York. Our legendary Niagara Falls boat tour takes you as close as possible to the thundering roar, awesome power, and amazing mist of the Mighty Falls. Admission to Journey Behind the Falls is a year-round attraction that offers an unique view of the Falls from below and behind. Explore the Niagara's scenic escarpment, power plants, rapids and vast whirlpool before returning to your Hotel.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Niagara Falls Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3Y9 Canada
Niagara Falls, Ontario, is a Canadian city at the famous waterfalls of the same name, linked with the U.S. by the Rainbow Bridge. Its site on the Niagara River's western shore overlooks the Horseshoe Falls, the cascades' most expansive section.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Niagara City Cruises, 5920 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6X8, Canada
Canada’s Most Iconic Visitor Attraction
This legendary Niagara Falls boat tour attraction is Canada’s favourite visitor experience. It’s been thrilling millions of visitors from around the world for more than 170 years.
Hold onto your heart and get ready for the thrill of a lifetime. Prepare for an awe-inspiring journey aboard Hornblower’s state-of-the-art 700-passenger Catamaran boats, the Niagara Wonder and the Niagara Thunder. Hornblower Niagara Cruises will take you on a ride you’ll never forget, into the heart of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Niagara on the Lake Heritage District, Queen St, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Niagara-on-the-Lake is a town in Ontario, Canada. It is located on the Niagara Peninsula at the point where the Niagara River meets Lake Ontario, across the river from New York, United States.
Stop At: Floral Clock, 7400 Portage Road Queenston ON, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
Travel along the Niagara Parkway towards Niagara-on-the-Lake to visit the famous Floral Clock, located north of the Botanical Gardens. The intricate designs on the face of the Floral Clock are created with up to 16,000 carpet bedding plants and are changed twice each year. The planted face of the Floral Clock is maintained by Niagara Parks horticulture staff, while the mechanism inside is kept in working order by Ontario Hydro. The tower at the back of the clock houses Westminster chimes that greet each quarter hour.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Journey Behind the Falls, 6650 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, On L2G, Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G Canada
Journey Behind the Falls is an attraction in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada located in the Table Rock Centre beside the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. It is open year round and run by the Niagara Parks Commission
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 350 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup-drop off
- Bottle of water
- Entry/Admission - Niagara Falls Canada
- Entry/Admission - Niagara City Cruises
- Entry/Admission - Floral Clock
- Entry/Admission - Journey Behind the Falls
1: 5400 Robinson St, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7T8, Canada
2: Sheraton Fallsview Hotel, 5875 Falls Ave, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3K7, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Imax Niagara Falls: 5400 Robinson Street, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
Sheraton on the Falls Hotel: 5875 Falls Ave, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
4 to 5 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Zoom Tours Inc in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.