Dysport or Restylane application smooths lines and wrinkles from the face or other areas
About This Deal
Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane injections: lips, facial wrinkles, and folds
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read
Need To Know
About Vibrance Med Spa
At Vibrance Med Spa, skilled medical professionals and aestheticians restore every patient's skin to its natural beauty with effective, cutting-edge therapies. Though you wouldn't confuse Vibrance for a clinic—the spa exudes a wholesome, homey feel, with soft lighting and muted, earthy tones—each skin treatment here is backed with mountains of scientific data, designed to keep the face looking young and fresh:
Hydrafacial MD: Designed to reduce fine lines and balance skin tone, this multi-step facial exfoliates while infusing the skin with hyaluronic acid, peptides, and antioxidants.
BBL: Short for Broad Band Light, these treatments heat the upper layer of skin to promote the growth of new collagen, all while sealing small blood vessels that produce redness or spots of hyperpigmentation.
Halo Hybrid Fractional Laser: Built to reduce years of sun damage and wrinkles, this fractional laser targets layers of skin at a customized depth to correct pigmentation and fine lines with minimal downtime.
Cosmetic injectables: Products by Allergan and Galderma are injected under the skin to spur collagen production and provide a more youthful appearance.