All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 Value Towards Dinner for Two or More
- $50 Value Towards Dinner for Four or More
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid at the Lake Boone Trail location only. Not valid on holidays. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vic's Italian Restaurant
Mario Longo's career in the restaurant industry spans more than 30 years and two states, and the cuisine at Vic's Italian Restaurant reflects that. Its menu is filled with New York–style pizzas and Old World Italian fare made from family recipes. Read on to learn about a few of these comforting dishes:
- Antipasto: The vongole bianco is composed of littleneck clams sautéed with garlic, olive oil, white wine, and a red or white sauce.
- Pasta: Pasta is tossed with peas, porcini mushrooms, and chicken, then doused in a rich cream sauce to form the fettuccine del re.
- Pizza: Guests are transported to the Big Apple with The New Yorker, a pie topped with italian sausage, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, pepperoni, and plenty of cheese. Gluten-free options are also available.
- Entree: The Saltimboca alla Romana features a tender cut of veal that's breaded, covered with tomato sauce and mozzarella, and served with a side of spaghetti.