Garden experience featuring butterflies, exotic birds, reptiles, poison dart frogs and new insectarium exhibit
What You'll Get
- Whan can I visit?: View the visiting information
- Adult admission tickets are required for ages 18-64
Free admission for children aged 4 or younger
- What can I bring inside?: personal water bottle
- Prohibited items: food, drinks
- Free parking available
#####Victoria Butterfly Gardens’ COVID-19 Precautions
- The number of visitors is limited to maintain physical distancing
- Visitors are not allowed to touch anything in the gardens including the glass in insectarium, fence railings, and items in the gift shop.
- One-way walking path was established in the gardens to avoid getting close to other visitors
- Benches are disinfected every hour
- Food or drink is not permitted in the gardens or reception area, with the exception of personal water bottles
- Drinking fountains and coat racks are closed
- No cash payments are allowed
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Victoria Butterfly Gardens’ website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About The Butterfly Gardens
Experience a Vibrant Jungle in Victoria Butterfly Gardens as it offers a unique opportunity for people of all ages to experience the beauty and curiosity of a tropical jungle up close. As you wander through, they want you to meet their family filled with surprises at every turn, where you’ll encounter poison dart frogs, tortoises, large iguanas, flamingos, tropical ducks, free-flying tropical birds and more. They house a large variety of tropical fish in a serene pond and a stream circulated by a stunning waterfall. Thousands of tropical butterflies (up to 70 species) fly through their large facilities the size of almost 3 basketball courts. Stroll through their lush gardens including tropical flowers, carnivorous plants, and fruits of the world. Enjoy their newest Exhibit, the Insectarium where impressive insects & invertebrates from around the world await your visit.