Like crayons, chocolate comes in many varieties and tastes better when unwrapped before consuming. Scribble out cocoa cravings with today’s Groupon from Victoria Chocolatier. Choose between the following options:
- For $16, you get a custom chocolate-bar package (a $34 total value). The package includes:
- 4 customizable chocolate bars (a $6.95 value each)
- Shipping (a $6.20 value)<p>
- For $49, you get a custom chocolate-bar package (a $99.40 value). The package includes:
- 12 customizable chocolate bars (a $6.95 value each)
- Shipping (a $16 value)
Sweetnesssmiths at Victoria Chocolatier layer their premium Belgian-chocolate bases with fruits, nuts, and snack toppings, garnering them the Fall 2011 Gold Medal award from The International Chocolate salon for their flavorful milk chocolate. With make-your-own chocolate bars, clients choose between 72% dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate, or three blended bases for adventurous eaters and tie-dye lovers. Next, eaters elect one fruit topping, such as strawberries or cherries, and one nut topping, such as cashews or macadamia nuts, to infuse into their cocoa creation. Snack toppings pose a wild card, with edibles such as cornflakes, caramel popcorn, or toffee crumbs that snazz up the chocolate bar like a garland made of sprinkles. After all the designing is done, free shipping makes chocolate collecting convenient.