What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $29 for a haircut, blow-dry, and style ($45 value)
- $69 for a haircut, color, blow-dry, and style ($116 value)
- $89 for a haircut, partial highlights, blow-dry, and style ($183 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Victorian Salon & Day Spa
Armed with products from premium brands such as Aveda, Redken, and Pureolgy, the carefully vetted stylists at Victorian Salon & Day Spa transform looks with a full slate of salon services for women and men. But hair is just the beginning; the staffers focus on pampering and beautifying other equally important parts of the body, too. Take a look at some of the treatments they offer below, conveniently broken down by category:
- For the hair: In addition to basic cuts and bang trims, the stylists offer retexturing treatments, such as keratin smoothening treatments, beard trims for men, and color services that range from simple touch-ups to full-on highlights.
- For the nails: Seasoned techs prettify fingers and toes with mani-pedis that can rope in traditional polish or super durable, chip-resistant gel. They also specializes in luxurious add-ons, such as paraffin treatments, and artificial nail application.
- For the skin: With six specialized facials on the menu, there's most likely a treatment for what ails ya, including acne or discoloration. The salon also offers body treatments in the form of body masques, salt scrubs, and mud wraps, as well as waxing services.
- For the muscles: Therapists knead away aches and stress with the likes of deep-tissue, hot stone, reflexology, and integrated massage, the latter of which blends techniques from across the modality spectrum.