Pizza is ubiquitous in American culture, thanks solely to its ability to double as a fraction calculator. Indulge in a numerator with today’s Groupon to Victor’s Chicago Pizza in Lenexa. Choose between the following options:
- For $16, you get a meal (up to a $34.97 total value) that includes:
- One large salad (up to a $5.99 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $7.99 value)
- One large pizza (up to a $20.99 value)
- For $30, you get a meal (up to a $69.94 total value) that includes:
- Two large salads (up to a $5.99 value each)
- Two appetizers (up to a $7.99 value each)
- Two large pizzas (up to a $20.99 value each)<p>
In order to curate their lip-smacking menu, the dough-flingers at Victor’s Chicago Pizza use family recipes to prepare thin and deep-dish crusts in-house every morning. Guests clasp forks and shuffle through the chicken club salad’s ham, onions, and house dressing, or instruct mozzarella-stuffed breadsticks on proper marinara-diving technique. The all-meat pizza doubles as a VIP lounge for carnivore-pleasing toppings, including pepperoni, hamburger, bacon, and mozzarella, which married ham to gain legal status as a meat. Patrons can divvy up the sauce-slathered chicken-alfredo pizza, and vegetarian diners and their pet brontosauruses can clamp jaws around the veggie pizza’s medley of peppers, mushrooms, and black olives.
Falcon Valley Commercial
19617 W 101st St.
Lenexa, Kansas 66220