- Professional Carpet cleaning Up to 5 rooms (500 sq feet)
- Professional Carpet cleaning Up to 3 rooms (250 sq feet)
- Upholstery Cleaning Set for One Sofa
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: within 15 miles of zip code 20007
About Victory Cleaning
Victory Cleaning employs only licensed and insured technicians that pursue household dirt from the air vents down to the flooring using eco-friendly products. Steam-cleaning equipment and deodorizers restore carpets and upholstery to freshly laundered states. Victory Cleaning multitalented cleaners also purge air ducts of harmful particles.