Bike shops fix everything from rusty bike chains to frames bent by the hooves of vengeful, unemployed horses. Spruce up your mechanical steed with this Groupon.
$29 for a Bicycle Pro Tune-Up ($59.99 Value)
- Adjustments of shifter, derailleur, brake, and lever
- Adjustments of wheels, bottom bracket, tire pressure, and headset bearing
- Wheel cleaning, tensioning, and truing
- Nuts and bolts inspection and tightening
- Cable and housing lubrication
- Drivetrain wipe-down and lubrication
- Inspection of chain, tire, brake pad, chain-ring, cassette, and rim
- Frame cleaning and inspection
- General component inspection<p>
Victory Cycle Works
Victory Cycle Works owners Nick and Erin Engelson call upon 20 years of experience and certification from BikeFit to provide services that ensure both comfort and performance for cycling patrons. They keep rides in shape with tune-ups as well as repair services available in-house, through pickup and delivery, or performed on-location with mobile service. Fittings can benefit those looking for a new bike as well as improve the positioning of current bikes, preventing cyclists from having to add an extra seat for the massage therapist. During each bike fitting, Nick invites clients to mount a Dynafit CompuTrainer fit bike. His method properly aligns bike components to work with the natural rhythm of each rider's joints, allowing them to achieve a synergy of feel, function, fitness level, and foundation.