Tastings of locally produced wines to enjoy among friends during games of bocce ball at the winery tasting room
About This Deal
- Tasting for Four: Valid on Sunday
- Tasting for Eight: Valid on Sunday
- Tasting for 12: Valid on Sunday
Each tasting includes:
- Bottle Bucks worth $5 toward the purchase of a bottle of wine for each person. See the selection here.
- One hour of bocce ball for Tasting for 4 and two hours of bocce ball for Tasting for 8 and 12.
Need To Know
About Vie Winery
Vie Winery takes its name from the contemporary French word for "life," which also served as the Old French word for "to invite" or "to give occasion for." Life, and the welcoming, friend-filled gatherings that make it worth living, are at the center of Vie Winery's philosophy. Winemakers make Rhone varietal- and Zinfandel-based wines best enjoyed among friends, whether it's over a game of bocce ball at the winery or a game of vase bowling in your living room. Vie Winery sources its grapes from local vineyards and adopts its techniques from traditional, Old World winemaking methods, reflecting its dedication to the intimacy associated with wine.