Mark Twain once called golf a good walk spoiled, due to the then-popular misconception that if you left a beautiful golf course out in the sun, it would fester and burst. Chip away at his ignorance with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $47 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, with cart rental and two small buckets of range balls (up to a $94 value)
- $85 for an 18-hole round of golf for four, with cart rental and four small buckets of range balls (up to a $188 value)
Viking Meadows Golf Club's rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
Viking Meadows Golf Club
A shimmering sheet of bluegrass spreads underfoot on each of the holes at Viking Meadows Golf Club. Eighteen of these manicured fairways make up the club's championship-length course, The Meadows, a 6,428-yard undertaking that pits players against water hazards on six holes, tricky dogleg turns, and the constant threat of mole people bursting from the ground.
The Meadows Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,428 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 71.1 from the back tees
- Course slope of 124 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole