All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 22, 2017
· Reviewed December 19, 2017
· Reviewed October 13, 2017
What You'll Get
- $30 Towards Dinner for Two or More People, Valid Sunday-Thursday After 12 p.m.
- $30 Towards Dinner for More People, Valid Any Day After 12 p.m.
- $60 Towards Dinner for Four or More People, Valid Sunday-Thursday After 12 p.m.
- $60 Towards Dinner for Four or More People, Valid Any Day After 12 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Voucher must be used in one visit. Dine-in only, Must purchase 1 meal per person. Not valid on Lunch or Dinner Specials. BYOB allowed. If Churrasco is ordered there will be a $5 charge added. Not valid on Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, and all Federal Holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Villa de Colombia
It might take a few minutes to figure out what to eat at Villa de Colombia. Not only does the BYOB Colombian eatery offer baked goods and breakfast, but its extensive menu ranges from steak and seafood to pasta and quesadillas.
Its signature items include:
- Bandeja paisa: a traditional Colombian dish of grilled steak and pork strips served with white rice, beans, plantains, fried egg, and avocado
- Sopa de mariscos: a chowder made with seasoned and browned seafood and picudo fillet; served with rice
- Picada: a sharable platter of meats, including spare ribs, chorizo, morcilla (blood sausage), and chicharrón, tossed with plantain chips
- Veggi quesadilla: a lightly grilled flour tortilla stuffed with sautéed fresh veggies, mozzarella, and provolone; served with sides for dipping