While most people know that Italy is shaped like a boot, few realize that Sicily is shaped like an island. Explore the world with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for a prix fixe Italian dinner for two (up to a $99 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $13 value)
- Two house salads (a $7 value apiece)
- A choice of two entrees from the following options: filet mignon, salmon, ravioli, or any chicken entree (up to a $29 value apiece)
- Two glasses of house wine (up to a $7 value apiece)
$79 for a prix fixe Italian dinner for four (up to a $198 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $13 value apiece)
- Four house salads (a $7 value apiece)
- A choice of four entrees from the following options: filet mignon, salmon, ravioli, or any chicken entree (up to a $29 value apiece)
- Four glasses of house wine (up to a $7 value apiece)
See the full dining menu for appetizer options.
Villa Nova E.
For more than 40 years, chefs at the family-owned Villa Nova E. have been sticking to time-tested recipes and techniques to craft authentic Italian cuisine. They tuck cheese filling into homemade ravioli, douse veal and shiitake mushrooms in cognac sauce, and top sea-scallop scampi with an herb-and-white-wine sauce. Along with a gluten-free menu, chefs create a trio of catering menus built around buffets, brunch, and Sweet 16 parties, where each dish is cooked atop the engine of the guest of honor's new car. In-house meals unfold inside Villa Nova E.'s spacious dining room, or parties of up to 140 guests commence in two upstairs rooms.