All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 12, 2012
Reviewed November 4, 2012
Reviewed October 21, 2012
What You'll Get
While most people know that Italy is shaped like a boot, few realize that Sicily is shaped like an island. Explore the world with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for a prix fixe Italian dinner for two (up to a $99 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $13 value)
- Two house salads (a $7 value apiece)
- A choice of two entrees from the following options: filet mignon, salmon, ravioli, or any chicken entree (up to a $29 value apiece)
- Two glasses of house wine (up to a $7 value apiece)
$79 for a prix fixe Italian dinner for four (up to a $198 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $13 value apiece)
- Four house salads (a $7 value apiece)
- A choice of four entrees from the following options: filet mignon, salmon, ravioli, or any chicken entree (up to a $29 value apiece)
- Four glasses of house wine (up to a $7 value apiece)
See the full dining menu for appetizer options.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 12, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Villa Nova E.
For more than 40 years, chefs at the family-owned Villa Nova E. have been sticking to time-tested recipes and techniques to craft authentic Italian cuisine. They tuck cheese filling into homemade ravioli, douse veal and shiitake mushrooms in cognac sauce, and top sea-scallop scampi with an herb-and-white-wine sauce. Along with a gluten-free menu, chefs create a trio of catering menus built around buffets, brunch, and Sweet 16 parties, where each dish is cooked atop the engine of the guest of honor's new car. In-house meals unfold inside Villa Nova E.'s spacious dining room, or parties of up to 140 guests commence in two upstairs rooms.