What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $22 for a day or night slope ticket for one, redeemable starting January 5 ($39 value)
- $15 for a night slope ticket for one, redeemable Sunday–Thursday starting January 5 ($29 value)
- $28 for a night slope ticket with ski-equipment rental for one, redeemable Sunday–Thursday starting January 5 ($55 value)
- $34 for a night slope ticket with snowboard-equipment rental for one, redeemable Sunday–Thursday starting January 5 ($68 value)
- $29 for a day or night slope ticket for one, redeemable starting December 12 ($39 value)
- See day and night hours here.
About Villa Olivia
A destination for skiing, snowboarding, and snow tubing. A venue for weddings or simply a Sunday brunch. Villa Olivia wears many hats across its lodge's vaulted ceilings, and the attractions change depending on the season.
While warmer months are spent playing golf on the par 73 course, winter's snow primes the rolling landscape for a tubing hill and seven snowboarding and skiing runs. Instructors teach both private and semiprivate lessons to help visitors navigate these slopes for hours on end, save for a few trips to the ski café for refreshments and to warm up with a cup of hot chocolate poured into their ski boots.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 26, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. $29 priced option valid starting 12/12/14, all other options not valid until 1/5/15. Subject to weather conditions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.