Choose from Four Options
- $17 for $30 worth of BYOB Italian cuisine for lunch, valid any day
- $25 for $40 worth of BYOB Italian cuisine for dinner, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $25 for $40 worth of BYOB Italian cuisine for dinner, valid Friday–Saturday
- $50 for $200 worth of Italian cuisine for catering
- Click to see the lunch, dinner, and catering menus.
Villa Rosa Ristorante
Guido Barone simmered the first pot of pasta at Villa Rosa Ristorante 30 years ago. Since then, three generations of his family have whipped up Italian dishes in the restaurant's kitchen, from classics like eggplant parmigiana to more contemporary selections such as truffle mac 'n' cheese. Now in their 30th year in business, the family continues to serve their pasta, risotto, and seafood specialties in an elegant dining room with exposed brick walls and a vivid mural of the Italian coast. Supplying patrons with entertainment as well as good food, the BYOB eatery hosts special events throughout the month, including live music performances, Tapas Tuesdays, and adventurous wild-game tastings.