Italian foods are often named for the region they come from, such as Parma, Bologna, and Personal Pan. Taste the real deal with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $13 for a dinner for two—one salad and one large pizza (up to a $27.94 value)
- $17 for a dinner for two—one appetizer and two entrees (up to a $34.85 value)
- $34 for a dinner for four—two appetizers and four entrees (up to a $69.70 value)
- $49 for a dinner for six—three appetizers and six entrees (up to a $104.55 value)
- Click to see the dinner menu.
Villa Rose Pizza
Distinguishing itself from the proliferation of fly-by-night pizzerias that pop up every other day, Villa Rose has firmly established itself as one of the area's oldest and most beloved, serving their signature thin-crust pies since 1957. Customers can build their own pizzas with toppings that range from jalapeños to meatballs, or order a specialty pie, such as the Pomodoro with fresh tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, and mozzarella. Over the years, Villa Rose has built off a foundation of their classic pies, adding a slew of Italian mainstays to the menu: there's sandwiches teetering with piles of Italian cold cuts, philly steak, or sausage and peppers, as well as pasta dinners—one for each finger's unique appetite. The entree selection includes Italian classics such as veal parmigiana and calamari arrabiata entangled in linguini.