This intimate Italian restaurant sets the scene with red and white checkered tablecloths and a menu that includes pizza, pasta, and panini
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $19 for $40 toward dinner for two or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $41 for $80 toward dinner for four or more, valid Sunday-Thursday
- $26 for $40 toward dinner for two or more, valid any day
- $51 for $80 toward dinner for four or more, valid any day
- $12 for $20 toward lunch
- Not valid on federal holidays.
- No delivery. Not valid with other discounts or special offers. Reservations recommended. Tax and gratuity not included.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Villa Victoria Pizzeria Restaurant
Red-and-white checked tablecloths, murals of Venetian canals, and exposed brick walls set the stage for a menu of Italian specialties at Villa Victoria Pizzeria Restaurant—a menu that goes far beyond pizza. Focaccia sandwiches, calzones, and pastas are also available, along with hearty entrees like chicken parmigiana and veal marsala. Linger over the intimate tabletops indoors or out when it comes time for dessert; options include classic cannoli and tiramisu. For more ideas about what's on offer, check out the sample menu below:
- Starter: mushrooms stuffed with spinach, sausage, and ricotta in a brandy cream sauce
- Salad: Insalata Bella with mesclun greens, red onion, pears, walnuts, and gorgonzola in a white-balsamic vinaigrette
- Pizza: the house speciality Villa pizza, which comes topped with extra cheese, pepperoni, sausage, meatballs, salami, peppers, onions, and mushrooms
- Dessert: one of the Italian classics, or New York–style cheesecake