Choose Between Two Options
- C$26.99 for brunch with mimosas for two, valid Saturday and Sunday (up to C$46 total value)
- C$48.99 for brunch with mimosas for four, valid Saturday and Sunday (up to C$92 total value)
Each diner receives:
- One brunch entree (up to $17 value)
- One mimosa, caesar, cappuccino, americano, espresso, or cafe latte (up to $6)
- See the menu.
Brunch is available Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
At Village, executive chef Curtis Demyon doesn't draw inspiration from just one region. Asian, Mediterranean, Italian and other influences from around the globe lead to an eclectic, yet still-focused menu full of from-scratch creations. Behind the bar, servers oversee a rotating selection of craft beers, as well as a concise local wine list and seasonal cocktails. Here are a few dishes to consider when you stop by:
- Bar snack: Moroccan chicken skewers served with pickled carrots, cumin yogurt, and roti
- Main course: Haida Gwaii halibut noodle bowl brimming with ginger scallion broth, green beans, mushrooms, bok choy, and sesame
- Brunch: croque madame crafted with pork and duck country sausage, fontina, egg, foie bechamel on grilled sourdough