All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed November 5, 2012
Reviewed November 4, 2012
Reviewed October 31, 2012
What You'll Get
As with all of his other innovations, Benjamin Franklin invented American food using his sheer ingenuity, a homemade kite, and a lightning bolt. Taste founding flavors with today’s Groupon to The Village Cafe in Fayetteville. Choose from the following options:
- For $25, you get dinner for two (up to a $63.97 value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $9.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $22.99 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine (a $4 value each)<p>
- For $45, you get dinner for four (up to a $127.94 value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $9.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $22.99 value each)
- Four glasses of house wine (a $4 value each)<p>
- For $59, you get dinner for six (up to a $191.91 value) that includes:
- Three appetizers (up to a $9.99 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $22.99 value each)
- Six glasses of house wine (a $4 value each)
The chefs at The Village Cafe prepare flavorful American cuisine served amid frescoed walls and an umbrella-laden outdoor patio. Within the cozy confines of the café’s vibrantly painted partitions, diners can hone their slurping skills with Prince Edward Island mussels sautéed in chardonnay, garlic, and creamy saffron sauce. Spicy pan-fried calamari sparks internal-combustion engines for main courses, such as a signature dish of pecan-grilled chicken, freckled with bacon bits and served over fettuccine carbonara. Feasting hordes can unite surf-and-turf partners such as filet mignon and salmon maison in holy, mouthwatering matrimony or stick to land-based fare with the blackened rib-eye steak, washed down with a glass of house wine.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Extra fee may apply for surf and turf combo due to market price. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.