What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $60 for a golf package for one (a $125 value)
- $119 for a golf package for two (a $250 value)
- $239 for a golf package for four (a $500 value)
Per person, each package includes:
- Green fees (an $85 value)
- A cart (a $30 value)
- Bucket of range balls (a $5 value)
- A $5 food voucher
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Village Country Club
Officially opened in July 1962, Village Country Club incorporates the natural beauty of Northern Santa Barbara County’s wine country as its backdrop. Towering oaks and pine trees play a starring role throughout the course, especially on the 10th hole. There, a stately oak stands right in the middle of the fairway, marking the course's signature challenge and the location of its treasure chest of golden golf balls. At the 16th hole, meanwhile, an elevated tee tempts players to let it fly, all while avoiding a lake and brook running the length of the hole’s left side.
Next to the course, club visitors can practice on the driving range or at a practice green outfitted with a sand bunker. Or, they can step away from golf altogether by taking a dip in the pool and hitting the tennis courts—each of which remains open year-round.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,546 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 71.5 from the back tees
- Course slope of 128 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole