All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 Value for Dinner, Valid Sunday–Thursday
- $25 Value Towards Dinner for Two People, Valid Sunday–Thursday
- See the menus.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservations recommended. Not valid with other promotional discounts, not valid on Taco Tuesday Special. Not valid for lunch takeout menu. 7% NJ sales tax and gratuity not included. BYOB. Not valid on Valentine's Day or Cinco de Mayo. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Adam Rose and VJ Moscaritola gained a respect and love for Mexican food after trekking across the country together. Drawing on that admiration, the pair opened Villalobos in 2014. Although the eatery's experienced chefs dole out sumptuous appetizers and entrees, the stars of their menu are the tacos:
- Carnitas: Berkshire pork belly is braised in cola, then combined with roasted corn, queso cotija, and chipotle morita in a made-from-scratch tortilla.
- Lengua: The New York Times described this taco—a blend of tender, vinegar-braised beef tongue, chipotle-pistachio salsa, cilantro, and onions—as "a stellar example of a Mexican favorite."
- Pescado frito: This flavorful seafood taco features beer-battered Atlantic cod paired with serrano, cabbage slaw, and zesty grilled lime crema for a refreshing bite.