At the rock-themed restaurant of Mötley Crüe’s Vince Neil, diner sip giant blended margaritas from towering glasses they can take home
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $26 for two 44-ounce blended margaritas, served in souvenir glasses ($50 value)
- $50 for four 44-ounce blended margaritas, served in souvenir glasses ($100 value)
Margaritas come in four flavors: classic, strawberry, lime, and the mysterious “Vince’s favorite.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation not accepted for parties of 19 or less; first come, first served basis. Not valid within 6 hours of purchase. Valid only for 44oz blended liquor margarita souvenir drink. Valid only at Circus Circus location. Limit 10 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Not valid toward taxes or gratuity. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Vince Neil's Tatuado Eat Drink Party
Vince Neil has three very relatable passions: eating, drinking, and partying. He also has a fourth, less relatable passion: shrieking "Friday night and I need a fight" at arenas around the country as Mötley Crüe's lead vocalist. At Neil's restaurants, which are back-to-back winners of the Best of Las Vegas Award from 2016 through 2018, all four of these enthusiasms somehow fit in each raucous location. Read more details below on what makes Vince's Tatuado locations stand out:
- The decor rocks and is inspired by Neil's lifestyle in a different variation at each location. The original location has the classic Sunset Strip nightclub feel with red leather benches that line the walls covered with tattoo imagery and shots from some of glam rock's most iconic moments. Outside the strip, their Eat Drink Party University location keeps the vibe alive with 24/7 gaming and more memorabilia from Vince’s solo career and his time as frontman for legendary rock band Mötley Crüe.
- The menu covers Vince's two key party food groups: steaks and margaritas, of course. The steaks are custom-grilled New York strip steaks; the margaritas are served in giant, flute-like souvenir glasses.
- The bar is staffed with flare bartenders that mix drinks and pour shots, while party girls keep the mood festive all night. Out late? Stop in just in time for breakfast. The team here serves iconic hangover plates, such as steak and eggs or biscuits and gravy, until 1 p.m. For an extra fee, they will also listen to up to five sleepy groans.