All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· October 13, 2017
· September 25, 2017
· September 17, 2017
What You'll Get
- Four-course Italian dinner for two
- Four-course Italian dinner for four
Each pair receives;
- One choice of pizzetti fritti, polpettine e piselli, rollatini di melanzane, or guazzetto di cozze e vongole (up to $14 value)
- Two choices of ribolita soup, caesar salad, antonio salad, or classic caprese (up to $10.95 value each)
- Two choices of scaloppine di maiale, sogliola piccatina, lasagna bolognese, spaghetti alla lenticchie, or tagliolini rossi (up to $22.95 value each)
- One choice of tiramisu or crema catalana ($8 value)
- Two glasses of house wine ($8 value each)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Tax & Gratuity not included. Reservation required; must mention voucher at reservation. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for Dine In only. Not valid with any other offers, promotions or specials. Not valid Mother's Day, Father's Day, New Year's Eve, Christmas Eve and Valentines. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vincenzo's Terrazza
Illuminated by strings of delicate fairy lights, a rustic mural of the Amalfi Coast covers one of Vincenzo's Terrazza's walls. Like the interior, the eatery's menu also transports diners to Italy, thanks to a selection of regional wines and sumptuous cuisine.
- Rollatini di melanzane: Start off meals with this appetizer of grilled and rolled eggplant filled with creamy goat cheese and served with rich tomato sauce.
- Linguine scolglio: Chefs toss al dente linguine noodles with clams, mussels, calamari, shrimp, cherry tomatoes, and black olives in a white-wine sauce.
- Costiccine di agnello al senepe: This entree features a New Zealand rack of lamb prepared in the chef's red-wine-and-mustard sauce and served with roasted potatoes and spinach.