Choose Between Two Options
- $23 for a tapas meal for two (up to $47 total value)
- $45 for a tapas meal for four (up to $94 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- Two tapas (up to $10 value)
- Two wine flights (up to $10 value)
- One bottle of wine of your choice (up to $27 value)
Click to see the menu.
Vinedos Aurora at Pamplona Tapas
Wine and tapas make a natural pair, which is why Vinedos Aurora at Pamplona Tapas created a space where you can enjoy each, a wine-tasting room and tapas restaurant. Gerado Espinosa, owner and winemaker at Vinedos Aurora Winery, heads up the wine-tasting side. He brings his own vineyard's wines from petite sirah and cabernet sauvignon grapes grown outside Lodi. Whereas in the restaurant, owner and seasoned chef Ruben Larrazolo prepares a menu of hot and cold tapas to complement the pours.