They say eating at a good restaurant can make you feel like a king, but historically kings always had to eat in their castles and probably alone. Feel better than royalty with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $29 for a dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $66.85 value)
- $35 for a dinner for two, valid Friday–Saturday (up to $66.85 value)
- $58 for a dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $133.70 value)
- $65 for a dinner for four, valid Friday–Saturday (up to $133.70 value)<p>
See the full menu. Each dinner includes:
- One appetizer per pair (up to a $12.95 value each)
- One entree per person (up to a $26.95 value each)<p>
Vinhus Restaurant & Lounge
Large pots regularly crowd the burners in Vinhus Restaurant & Lounge’s kitchen. A peek into the cauldrons reveals bubbling mixtures of seafood suggestive of what might happen if chefs strolled through a fish market and scooped up a few things from every stand—one combinations in particular pairs lobster, clams, and shrimp with a choice of green or red sauce.
These seafood surfeits belong to a menu inspired by Portugal’s seafaring traditions, complete with dishes such as grilled cod with skinned potato chunks, roasted peppers, and onions. The menu reaches east, as well, pulling flavors from Spain, France, Italy, and the Mediterranean into dishes such as veal marsala or a seafood plate whose lobster comes accented with chorizo, chicken, and saffron rice.
The fresh seafood and sizzling steaks perfume a dining room whose wooden floors and taupe-colored walls set the stage for decor including neatly arranged lighting fixtures, attractive artwork, and verdant foliage. Before or after meals, guests can retreat to the lounge, where patrons sip spirited beverages beneath a slanted ceiling that offers its protection to the room’s roaring fireplace.