Guests visit two vineyards and taste a combination of local wine, beer, and spirits
What You'll Get
- Location: 10768 York Road, Cockeysville, MD
- What’s included:
- Transportation to and from the location
- Enjoy tasting Maryland’s wine, beer & spirits
- Light Snack and beverages on the tour
- All tasting fees are included
- Receive collectible glass and tote bag
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages.
Length of tour: 4.5–5 hours
- 11 a.m.: Parking & Ride Lot MD-32 & I-70 West Friendship, MD
- 11:30 a.m.: Parking & Ride Lot MD- 75 & I-70 New Market, MD
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vino 301 Wine Concierge
You want to drive to all those wineries—but you want to taste all the wines there, too. Vino 301 Wine Concierge removes the potentially hazardous but necessary element of driving from the equation: their tour ambassadors whisk tasters from one winery to the next, providing helpful information along the way. Several different tours offer prospective clients the chance to explore the area's different wine regions, and each lasts up to five and a half hours. There are also specially-orchestrated tours for events such as bachelorette parties, birthdays, and celebrating your friend Dionysus' birthday.