What You'll Get
Mind and body operate in tandem, which is why stress causes headaches and slamming your hand in the door makes you forget math. Restore your faculties with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$79 for a wine-therapy spa day for 1 (a $223 total value)
$149 for a wine-therapy spa day for 2 (a $446 total value)
$199 for a spa retreat for up to 10 (up to a $400 value)<p>
The wine-therapy spa day includes the following per person:
- A 30-minute foot soak enhanced with chardonnay and grape-seed oil
- A choice of one of the following 60-minute services: a detoxifying massage with grape-seed oil, a deep-tissue massage, or an antioxidant facial with grape-seed oil and red-wine extracts
- Champagne-and-grape-seed sugar hand scrub
- A glass of wine and up to seven wine flights at the Barrel Room next door
- An appetizer, such as an artisian cheese plate with local bread, olives, olive oil, and seasonal fruits<p>
The 10-person spa retreat includes the following per person:
- A glass of wine and port-infused chocolate truffles
- Wine foot soak and champagne sugar foot scrub
- Chair massage<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 10, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Must be 21 or older. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vino + Therapy Spa Studio
From red-wine facials to grape-seed-oil massages, the vinotherapists at Vino + Therapy Spa Studio introduces wine and beer components to their soothing spa treatments, aiming to exhibit the healing and rejuvenating properties of wine and beer used during the beautification process that are said to date back as far as Cleopatra and the Romans. That’s thanks to owner Nena Benson, who draws inspiration from the vinoterapia spas popular in Tuscany. She touts the revitalizing effects of wine grapes; the acids can enhance circulation, for instance, and age-fighting antioxidants and resveratrol help strengthen delicate tissues and reduce inflammation. Beer hops, meanwhile, are rich in magnesium, zinc, and vitamins B1 and B3, and can help promote healthier skin.
Vino + Therapy Spa Studio provides a welcoming environment for beer and wine enthusiasts to sip boutique wines at the sidewalk patio before or after a variety of treatments. Travelers and locals alike can pair a day at the spa with a wine tour, during which they sample sips from the capacious cellars and naturally occurring wine geysers of several Central Coast vineyards.