- $20 for a wine class at Vino Vitae
- Choose from any of the School of Vino class offerings
- Taught by experienced cellarmaster and sommelier “Dr. Vino”
- Intimate, two-hour classes held on weekday and Saturday evenings
- Friendly neighborhood wine shop
- Outdoor patio
- Call ahead to schedule your class.
Four Yelpers give Vino Vitae five perfect stars: > * I found this little gem while looking for a bottle of wine for a party one day, only to discover that it has so much more to offer for those wine lovers that appreciate quality, and the opportunity to learn a little more about their favorite wines. – Andrew D. > * I’ve been to several and I really like the cozy vibe. – Kelly B. > * our group had a great time interacting with craig, tasting wine, and snacking on the fruit, veggies, cheese, crackers, etc that he had prepared for us. – meredith S.
The owners of Vino Vitae welcome newcomers and connoisseurs alike to the wide world of wine appreciation. They constantly research wines, sharing bottles not typically found in the aisles of grocery stores with groups during classes and tastings held indoors at their shop's bar or, in warm weather, on an outdoor patio. Guests may learn how to describe the scent of wine using an aroma wheel, how to judge quality, and other skills.
1637 S. 18th St.
St. Louis, Missouri 63104Get Directions