They say eating at a good restaurant can make you feel like a king, but historically kings always had to eat in their castles and probably alone. Feel better than royalty with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$45 for a three-course dinner for two (up to a $96 total value) $85 for a three-course dinner for four (up to a $192 total value)
- One appetizer per person (up to a $14 value each)
- One entree per person (up to a $27 value each)
- One dessert per person (a $7 value each)
- See the dinner menu here<p>
$250 for a prix fixe four-course wine dinner for 10 (a $500 value). The rotating menu may include:
- Sweet-potato and pumpkin bisque
- Baby-greens salad with housemade mozzarella
- Grilled filet mignon or pan-seared tuna steak
- Dark-chocolate ganache cake with hazelnut gelato
- Chefs pair each course with a select glass of wine<p>
Two small silver handles join to form an elegant V across Vintage's front door, a nod to the restaurant's name as well as the understated elegance of its upscale, internationally inspired menu. Lunches of ricotta ravioli—stuffed with housemade ricotta cheese, grilled chicken, and tomato and served with roasted-garlic fondue—give way to dinners of paella peppered with Gulf shrimp, native clams, and mussels from Prince Edward Island. Vintage offsets its hearty Western dishes with a sushi bar that brims with sashimi and specialty rolls such as the Volcano, whose crabstick, avocado, and spicy baked scallops are harvested from separate tectonic plates. In addition to serving its usual brunches, lunches, and dinners, Vintage hosts occasional cooking classes, wine-tasting dinners, and other special events.