Because stomachs don't have the capacity for language, they're forced to alert their owners to hunger by growling or writing complicated algorithms on the inside of T-shirts. Decode body language with today's Groupon to Vintage Lounge. Choose between two options, both valid for the lunch or dinner menus:
- For $54, you get a dining experience for two (up to a $109 value), which includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to an $23 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $62 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $24 value)
- For $108, you get a dining experience for four (up to a $218 value), which includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $46 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $124 value)
- Four desserts (up to a $48 value)
Chefs at Vintage Lounge concoct piquant flavor landscapes of small sharing plates and hearty entrees, served in an amber-toned dining room among candle-lit tables. Duos and duos of duos cross forks and begin digestion competitions over starters such as tuna sashimi, tossed in aioli and orange sesame dressing ($15), or a meze platter ($15) of Mediterranean mainstays, including homemade roasted garlic hummus, tabouli, and olive and tomato crudo. Dinnertime entrees include braised short ribs ($28) crowned with garlands of roasted shallots and acorn squash and seared yellow fin tuna ($29), a sashimi-grade cut accented with a sweet soy glaze and served alongside jasmine rice.
In Boston’s financial district rests Vintage Lounge, an American bistro with an extensive wine list that has earned the restaurant a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence every year since 2007. While perched on leather chairs in an amber-hued dining room, guests pair designer cocktails with sharable small plates and hearty entrees such as braised short ribs crowned with roasted shallots and acorn squash or hand-cut fettuccine in a bolognese sauce. A glowing candle-topped bar adds to the restaurant’s romantic atmosphere and helps diners celebrate overcoming their fear of shadow puppets.
72 Broad Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02110