The right lighting can set the mood, whether it’s the twinkle of fireflies, a full moon in a starry sky, or a glowing lava flow oozing through a downtown thoroughfare. Heat up the night with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for a three-course New American dinner for two (up to a $95 total value)
- One appetizer (up to an $16 value)
- Two entrees or pasta dishes (up to a $32 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $15 value) <p>
$109 for a four-course New American dinner for four (up to a $214 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to an $16 value each)
- Two salads or soups (up to an $12 each)
- Four entrees or pasta dishes (up to a $32 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $15 value each) <p>
View the dinner menu. <p>
In Boston’s financial district rests Vintage Lounge, an American bistro with an extensive wine list that has earned the restaurant a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence every year since 2007. While perched on leather chairs in an amber-hued dining room, guests pair designer cocktails with sharable small plates and hearty entrees such as braised short ribs crowned with roasted shallots and acorn squash or hand-cut fettuccine in a bolognese sauce. A glowing candle-topped bar adds to the restaurant’s romantic atmosphere and helps diners celebrate overcoming their fear of shadow puppets.