This shopping event features vintage home decor and clothing, architectural salvage, original art, food trucks, and live music
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Vintage Market Days of West Columbus features a variety of vendors displaying antiques, clothing, jewelry, original art, seasonal plantings, and more.
- Location: Franklin County Fairgrounds, 4951 Northwest Parkway, Hilliard, OH, 43026
- Dates and times:
- Friday, September 20, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, September 21, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, September 22, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Free admission for children 12 and under
- Tickets are valid for re-entry into the event all weekend.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 22, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vintage Market Days
Vintage Market Days of West Columbus is an upscale vintage-inspired indoor/outdoor market featuring original art, antiques, clothing, jewelry, handmade treasures, home decor, outdoor furnishings, consumable yummies, seasonal plantings and a little more. Each Vintage Market Days event is a unique opportunity for vendors to display their talents and passions in different venues throughout the country. The Market also provides the customer with a charming shopping experience. Vintage Market Days has been featured as one of Country Living Magazine’s “Top 7 Flea Markets and Barn Sales Not to Miss.” There will be a $1 parking fee, which benefits the Mid-Ohio Habit for Humanity ReStore.