Statistically, home is the place you’re most likely to fall asleep under a running lawn mower or spontaneously combust while trying to slow dance with a running lawn mower. Find a safe haven with today’s Groupon to Vintage Views Resort in Douglas. Choose from the following options:
- For $65, you get a one-night weekday stay in condo Unit 1, Unit 3, or Unit 4 (up to a $129 value).
- For $70, you get a one-night weekday stay in Unit 2, a two-bedroom condo (up to a $169 value).
- For $80, you get a one-night weekend stay in condo Unit 1, 3, or 4 (up to a $159 value).
- For $99, you get a one-night weekend stay in Unit 2, a two-bedroom condo (up to a $199 value).
- For $200, you get a one-night weekday stay in Unit 5, a three-bedroom house (up to a $399 value).
- For $399, you get a two-night weekend stay in Unit 5 (up to a $798 value).<p>
Originally an Italianette boarding house built in the 1860s, Vintage Views Resort’s restored and refurbished domiciles hide vacationers from daily stressors inside fully furnished rental spaces. Guests unwind while surrounded by tranquil pines without abandoning modern conveniences, such as a washer and dryer, central air conditioning, and pullout sofas. Each property showcases its own unique features, such as Unit 1’s multihead shower and Unit 3’s second-floor balcony, in addition to patterned recliners and queen-size beds that coddle the burliest of men into releasing a relaxed coo. Boarders breathe in fresh air blowing off of Lake Kalamazoo from Unit 2’s pair of decks, and Unit 5’s three bedrooms bedecked with standard and convertible beds sleep up to 12 vacationers or one scientist cloned 11 times. Douglas’s shops and boutiques furnish denizens with plenty of grocery and apparel options to transform into home-cooked grub or home-singed wardrobes on the resort’s gas and electric grills.
144 Lakeshore Dr.
Douglas, Michigan 49406