With today’s Groupon, book a night to see Austin’s Lake Travis in all its colors—proven to be more than half of those available on the visible spectrum. With this deal, $59 gets you $119 toward a clean and comfortable room plus breakfast for two ($20 value) at the Vintage Villas, making this the perfect chance for a weekend getaway, romantic getaway, or getaway to watch the Charlie Sheen movie The Getaway.
Original artwork, antique furniture, and warm hues give the charming Austin Hill Country hotel an inviting, homey feel. With your Groupon, you can get a King Room, which is equipped with wireless high-speed Internet, a CD alarm clock, and plush terry robes, a jacuzzi-style bathtub built for two, and private balconies overlooking Lake Travis. Get in a good snuggle session before heading down to the dining room for a chef-cooked breakfast.
There are many reasons to stay at a hotel in your own city. Unlike at home, someone else will make the bed for you, and you’ll be protected from the disturbance of early morning vending-machine stockers eagerly knocking at your door. Give today's Groupon as a surprise gift "vacation" for a roommate or family member and get the house to yourself for a night, treat your significant other to a romantic night away, or use it for out-of-town guests you're anticipating. Redeem your Groupon at any time. Apply your Groupon to any room type. Rates range from $119 weekday to $219 on the weekends.
Note: You may purchase multiple Groupons and apply each Groupon to a night's stay.
- The breakfast buffet was ample and delicious, the staff was friendly and helpful, and we enjoyed peace and quiet. – lovebeauty
- My husband and I spent 24 hours at Vintage Villas and enjoyed every minute! The rooms are each unique, clean and so welcoming. – goodgetawayAustin
- I have stayed in a number of Austins four star hotels, and they pale in comparison to VV. We enjoyed the fact that it wasn't like a commercial cookie cutter hotel. – CstxAggiefan
Get Treated Like Royalty
The Vintage Villas Hotel treats all of its guests like royalty, so there’s nothing wrong with acting like royalty while you’re staying there. Here’s a guide to a having a monarchical stay:
- Use the mini-bar, but claim “diplomatic immunity” from paying for it.
- Insist that your room service order be tested for poison by a plucky orphan.
- Watch lots of TV—the entertainment of kings—and play the game Trouble—the board game with the pop-o-matic popper of kings.
- Marry yourself to other guests at your leisure.
- Declare war on a rival hotel whose promise of “complimentary breakfast” was technically true, but disappointing.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.