At childhood birthday parties, my father often told me, “You know what would make this day even more special? A bottle of wine.” And he was right. No matter the occasion, whether it’s a wedding, a Jewish holiday, or breakfast, a great bottle of wine can help commemorate life’s most significant events. Here in the Groupon office, we’ve been excitedly dreaming up personalized wine labels to commemorate the important events in our lives. Here are a few labels our staff is anxious to create with today’s Groupon:
Alex Briele, SVP Sales: Alex’s No Likey His First Cavity Merlot
Andrew Mason, CEO: Andrew Learns to Read Cabernet Sauvignon
Aaron With, Managing Editor: Aaron’s Family Reunion Cruise Shiraz
Taylor Mata & Katie Jones, Sales Representatives: Taylor and Katie’s First Vineyard Tour Vineyards
If you’re inspired by our examples or just think customizing your own wine labels is an awesome idea, keep reading about today’s amazing deal to Vintner’s Cellar Winery.
Here’s the chance of a lifetime: feel like the owner of your own wine vineyard. With today’s Groupon, $45 gives you the opportunity to bottle, cork, seal, and label three bottles of wine (a $75 value) at Vintner’s Cellar Winery, 2048 W. Belmont Ave. in Roscoe Village. You’ll come away with a unique, hands-on experience and three customized bottles of wine to share at a party, give as gifts, or show off on your mantle. Wine bottling is a perfect activity to do with friends, so buy two Groupons to share. And since the offer is limited to 250, act quickly.
Also, don't miss the great side deal from Vitner's for a $15 for $30 Groupon!
How does it work?
1) Follow these instructions and go to Vintners Cellar Winery.
2) Choose from four varietals: cabernet sauvignon, shiraz, merlot, and sauvignon blanc.
3) Bottle and seal your wine.
4) Slap on the label you designed.
For the full experience, you need to go on August 1, August 8, or August 9. Call early to make an appointment and ensure Vintner’s has the wine you want. If you want to forgo the bottling process and just pick up your custom-labeled wine, stop by any time Vintner’s open in August.
Perhaps you prefer your wine like your model ships: bottled by someone else. Check out today’s side deal where $15 gets you $30 worth of pre-bottled wine and wine tastings at Vintner’s.
Vintner’s has achieved five-star perfection on Yelp:
- “Great laid back owner, and place to get together with a bunch of friends to create and bottle your own wine. The pre-bottled stuff is great table wine to have around at all times too!! Highly recommend!” – ArTal K.
- “This place has a very unique concept going for it. On one hand it is very chic…neo modern with plasma TVs, stainless steel bars, very nice looking concept art on the walls. Again it also has the sort of subdued lighting that makes it ideal as a date spot.” – Ramki S.
- “The folks here are pleasant and helpful and make you feel right at home. Now I just have to figure out what I want my personalized label to say!” – MELEK L.
How do you redeem today’s Groupon? It’s simple. Sign up online by clicking here. Choose which day you want to go, with your varietal choice and the time you want to have the bottling, corking, sealing and labeling experience. View the schedules, easy redemption instructions, and the many label template options. It's that easy. You'll be the proud owner of your own vineyard (or at least feel like one) in no time. Other questions? Feel free to call (773) 290-2797 (open after 12:30). Don't forget it's first come, first served.