IPL treatments and HydraFacials help reduce sun damage, fine lines, enlarged pores, scarring, uneven pigmentation, and other skin issues
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
- Benefits of the HydraFacial: this non-invasive treatment removes dead cells and extracts impurities while bathing the skin in cleansing and moisturizing serums; it reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, brown spots, oily skin, and enlarged pores
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Viore Laser Skincare MedSpa
As its name indicates, Viore Laser Skincare MedSpa draws on lasers to address a variety of cosmetic issues. Read on to learn more about these aesthetic laser treatments and other offerings at the center.
- Laser-hair removal treatments: the licensed professionals use a low-energy laser to target follicles, thereby reducing the growth of hair. With each additional treatment, more hair follicles are damaged until eventually the hair becomes completely absent in most cases.
- IPL photofacials: after applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light. Sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities absorb the light, which in turn destroys the pigment-producing cells. The photofacial leaves complexions looking clearer, smoother, and more youthful.
- Microneedling: This treatment is for wrinkle reduction and acne scars improvement. It exerts its effect by inducing collagen and elastin production after each treatment.