IPL facials with microdermabrasion can help diminish sun damage, fine lines, acne scarring, and uneven pigmentation
About This Deal
- IPL PhotoFacial: After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
About Viore Laser Skincare MedSpa
As its name indicates, Viore Laser Skincare MedSpa draws on lasers to address a variety of cosmetic issues. Read on to learn more about these aesthetic laser treatments and other offerings at the center.
- Laser-hair removal treatments: the licensed professionals use a low-energy laser to target follicles, thereby reducing the growth of hair. With each additional treatment, more hair follicles are damaged until eventually the hair becomes completely absent in most cases.
- IPL photofacials: after applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light. Sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities absorb the light, which in turn destroys the pigment-producing cells. The photofacial leaves complexions looking clearer, smoother, and more youthful.
- Microneedling: This treatment is for wrinkle reduction and acne scars improvement. It exerts its effect by inducing collagen and elastin production after each treatment.
- Radio-Frequency Microneedling Skin Tightening: This aesthetic technique uses radio-frequency energy to heat skin with the purpose of stimulating cutaneous collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid production to reduce the appearance of fine lines and skin laxity.