All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
$49 for a standard VIP club hop for one ($99 value)
- Keepsake photo
- VIP host
- Expedited entry into venues
- Complimentary drinks on the party bus
- Stop at the Vegas sign
- Itinerary includes clubs such as Bound Lounge and Drais in Cromwell, and Tryst at Wyn
$69 for an upscale VIP club hop for one ($119 value)
- Includes everything in the above option
- Itinerary includes clubs such as Foundation Room inside Mandalay Bay, Tryst at Wyn, and XS at Encore
$699 for a custom private club hop for up to 10 ($1,290 value)
- Includes everything in the standard VIP club hop
- Private vehicle for your group
- Select your own itinerary and beverages from a menu of options
Club itineraries change by day; see the club hop page for further details.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 20 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required, subject to availability. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Must be 21 or older with valid government-issued photo ID. Dress codes are strictly enforced. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About VIP Club Hop
The philosophy behind Vegas's VIP Club Hop is simple: partying and waiting in line should be totally separate activities. And on the company's club-hopping outings, they are. While being whisked between clubs like Bellagio's The Bank and Mandalay Bay's Foundation Room on a booze-filled party bus, visitors skip lines and cover charges altogether. That means more time for dancing and less time spent staring at bouncers. Of course, revelers can also skip the clubs along with the lines, and opt instead for a sightseeing tour. Without sacrificing comfort, fun, or the amount of alcohol available, these highlight attractions such as the Bellagio's dancing fountains and the iconic Las Vegas sign, without which early explorers never could have found the Strip.