· Redeemed February 17, 2018
· Redeemed December 4, 2017
· Redeemed September 15, 2017
What You'll Get
- One 60-Minute Deep-Pore Cleansing Acne Facial with IPL Light Therapy Treatment
- Two 60-Minute Deep-Pore Cleansing Acne Facials with IPL Light Therapy Treatment
- Three 60-Minute Deep-Pore Cleansing Acne Facials with IPL Light Therapy Treatment
Microdermabrasion: Revealing a Younger-Looking You
Microdermabrasion is a popular tool in the pursuit of turning back the clock. Read on to learn what to expect.
Just below the surface of your skin lies a face that’s a little softer, smoother, and younger-looking than the one you currently wear. It’s microdermabrasion’s job to uncover it. The process is simple: exfoliate away a substantial portion of the outer layer of skin known as the stratum corneum, which often holds age spots, fine lines, and textural irregularities caused by years of acne or sleeping on corduroy pillowcases. Not only does it buff away the old skin, it also sends messages to the cells that they need to regenerate faster, producing a fresh new surface. Over the course of several treatments, skin can become markedly smoother and brighter.
There are two methods for microdermabrasion. In the first, a handheld applicator dispenses a pressurized stream of aluminum crystals as it glides across the skin’s surface, similar to the action of a sandblaster. An attached vacuum and pump then dispose of the loosened skin cells. The alternative is a wand with a finely textured tip of diamond chips. As a technician passes it over the skin, the suction mechanism simultaneously draws skin to the device and whisks away the removed flakes. In either case, after protective coatings of moisturizer and sunscreen, you’re ready to walk, pink-faced back into the world.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. New clients only. Mandatory service fee equal to 20% of the full service price added at time of service; fee will not exceed $100. Merchant's standard 24 hr cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About VIP Laser
The trained technicians at VIP Laser use the full spectrum of specialty lasers to help their clients look and feel their best.
- Hair removal: Unwanted fuzz from across the body can be zapped away using focused light. Unlike other forms of hair removal, lasers are relatively painless and produce longer-lasting results.
- Skin rejuvenation: Photofacials can help tighten lines and wrinkles while clearing complexions. For maximum results, the staff may recommend adding chemical peels and Hydrafacials to illicit younger-, healthier-looking skin.
- Body sculpting: The industry-leading Zerona system is used to reduce targeted fat deposits from stubborn areas like the hips, belly, and arms.
- Nail fungus: Keep feet beach-ready with laser anti-fungal treatments that quickly and easily eliminate the cause of cracked, discolored toe nails.