Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject 20 units of Botox or one CC of Juvederm
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
About VIP Med Spa & Weight Solutions
VIP Med Spa & Weight Solutions provides clients with noninvasive medical-grade solutions to their cosmetic concerns. For example, the staff uses a GentleMax Pro laser to eliminate unwanted stubble and VelaShape technology to contour bodies. That's in addition to a menu of anti-aging services that include dermal fillers, chemical peels, and ReFirme skin-tightening treatments. And, as its name implies, the center also customizes physician-supervised weight-loss programs, helping patients shed pounds through nutritional counseling, hormone therapy, and supplements. It's all in service to the spa's guiding philosophy: as VIP techs say on the company's website, "We believe that everyone has a right to go through the world with confidence."