The Star Island Boat Tour allows guests to discover Miami from the water…and see where the famous live.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Departure time: by appointment, click here to view the schedule
- Departure location: 401 Biscayne Blvd (In front of Tradewinds Restaurant), Miami, FL
- Free admission for children aged 4 and under
- The tour is fully guided in English and Spanish
- Participants will have a chance to see houses owned by a variety of celebrities, such as Antonio Banderas, Gloria Estefan, David Beckham, Jennifer Lopez, Naomi Campbell, and much more.
- Refreshments, smoothies, and snacks are not included.
About VIP Miami Tours
According to the guides from VIP Miami Tours, "not exploring Miami by boat is like going to New York City and not visiting Times Square or Central Park". To avoid this unforgivable faux pax, they offer a variety of boat tours that allow participants to discover the parts of Miami that are not easily accessible to the public. During the Star Island tour, for example, pop culture enthusiasts may see the mansions owned by their idols, including Oprah Winfrey, Robert Herjavec, Ricky Martin, Will Smith, and much more.