Cars need regular oil changes to keep them running in top form, just as winning racehorses need periodic blood transfusions to keep the drive for victory coursing through their veins. Treat your chariot like a champ with today's Groupon: for $49, you get a complete car-care package at Virginia Auto Service (a $379.65 value). This Groupon includes the following services that may be used during the course of one year:
- Three full-service oil changes (an $89.85 value)
- One year of emergency roadside service that begins with the redemption of the first service in this package (a $75 value)
- Comprehensive 120-point vehicle inspection (a $49.95 value)
- Battery, alternator, and electrical-system test (a $49.95 value)
- Nitrogen tire inflation (a $29.95 value)
- Flat-tire repair (a $25 value)
- Tire rotation and computer spin balance (a $49.95 value)
- Additional tire rotation (a $10 value)
- Complimentary air-conditioning-system evaluation
Virginia Auto Service—named Best Auto Repair Shop by AZ Central readers in the 2010 Readers Choice Awards—and its squad of ASE-certified auto techs attentively tend to all breeds of steeds. Jalopies indulge in nine separate services, including three oil changes that infuse veins with fresh blood and a matching filter. During the 120-point inspection, mechanics check coolant levels, inspect brake systems, and flush transmissions free of smashed headlights accumulated during demolition derbies. Road jocks rotate rubber wheels to fix uneven tread wear and inflate them with nitrogen for maximum efficiency and longevity.
Most services in the car-care package also treat rides to a free wash. For those on the go, Virginia Auto Service's free shuttle chauffeurs local patrons to home, to work, or to visit children residing in boxcars.
Virginia Auto Service
Virginia Auto Service's team of car-care professionals goes to great lengths to give its clients an easy, professional experience. Free, local shuttle service ushers clients to their places of business while their cars stay behind in the shop. There, ASE-Certified Technicians stand ready to complete almost any service, from oil changes and wheel alignments to engine work, transmission repairs, and plastic surgery for dashboard bobbleheads, as well as odor removal. Staff members also scrub cars clean after most services, so owners return to the shop to find their vehicles gleaming and ready to go.